Total Pageviews

Friday, September 14, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/13/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Aries/Moose/Kross/KM/Bahh:
I don't dislike this faction. I just hope they don't shut everyone out.

Yeah, I don't see these guys posing a threat.

I mean, bananas have a lot of sugar...

Wow. I'm a little surprised KM and Bahh are stepping up like this.

That will be interesting.

- L. Bros vs. Cult:
This is fun already!

The luchadores are insanely smooth.

NICE.

- Post-match:
That seems like a pretty one-sided fight.

- Bahh/KM/Eli:
Ehhhhhhh.

- Allie/Kiera:
I like how this all fits together.

I like Tessa, but I hope Su's protected in the loss.

- Tessa interview:
Nice. She definitely comes across as an emerging star.

- Alisha vs. Katarina:
What in the literal hell is happening on this show? Maybe the shift toward outlandish content has hurt ratings.

The Impact Wrestling Variety Show continues.

- Post-match:
Ugh. Where's this even leading?


- KM/Bahh/Scarlett:
THIS SHOW IS CRAZY. I swear Russo must be involved.

- Impact promo:
Hmmmm…. maybe they need a gimmick match that prevents interference.

- Ortiz/Santana vs. Fraternity:
I'm curious to see what local talent will be featured in Mexico.

Wow. They're getting in some serious offense.

Good work.

- Post-match:
This is almost cartoonishly evil.

- Aries interview:
Hahaha acknowledging his reputation as a bitter jerk.

Nice job teasing Impact's biggest show of the year won't happen.

- KM/Bahh/Swann/Sydal:
Yeah they're REALLY deep in the non-wrestling content this week.

Swann vs. Sydal should be good. 

- HoF announcement next week:
I'm curious who will get the honor.

- Cage vs. Kong:
Niiiiiiice start.

Damn. I'm impressed with the mobility of Kong. Cage is of course a freak of nature.

This is really special.

I liked that!!

- Post-match:
I hope Cage kills oVe. I'm worried we're in for a turn or something so we can see Cage vs. Penta.

- Bahh backstage:
OK, that was a nice touch. 

- Aries vs. Bahh:
Aries just rubbing in his superior conditioning.

OK, I kind of like the story here.

Bahh can deliver some hurt when Aries is cocky enough to get hit.

Haha I like the failed brainbuster attempts.

I'm liking this!! Aries can make anyone look good. 

The story here has really been solid.

Really good work.

- Post-match:
This angle is growing on me. Moose and Kross look good.

Wowww. KM learned his lesson, huh?

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment