Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Smackdown Live and MMC Reax - 9/18/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- MizTV:
OH MY GOD MIZ WILL FINALLY GET A WWE TITLE SHOT!!!!!

Right?? Why does Miz have to keep beating Bryan??

This is based. I'm dying.

NNNNOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE, MARYSE!!!

Miz's shot at the fans had me rolling. This man needs the WWE Title.

DANIEL BRYAN IS A VIOLENT BULLY!!!!!

OH MY GOD BRYAN YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!

DDDDDEEEEEEEEEAAAADDDDDD. That was a great setup.

- Bryan promo:I mean, it would make sense for Bryan to finally prevail after Miz beat him so much.

- New Day promo:
OK, I did like the shot at Cesaro.

I think I'd be fine with The Bar as champs.

- Kofi vs. Cesaro:
These two faced off on WWE TV six years ago.

Cesaro can be pretty entertaining, on top of being an awesome athlete.

Basic, but effective story.

I like how these two play off each other.

Nice work!

- R. Day backstage:
Haha Rusev speaking the facts.

Aiden's going to get MATCHKA'd.

- Orton backstage:
That HIAC match was straight up sadistic.

I'm really getting into this version of Orton.

- AJ interview:
Simple babyface promo, but he delivered it well.

- More R. Day backstage:
Yeah, Lana, Rusev needs to focus on winning the U.S. Title.

- Nakamura vs. Rusev:
I like this in the early going.

These two work together well.

This is NICE.

Ahhhhhh so much for that.

- Post-match:
This is Aiden's best chance to make it as a singles star. He's going to need help being over post-Rusev.

I like this.

- AJ vs. Almas:
Almas can really make a name for himself here.

Oh yeah, I'm already liking this one.

This is what happens when you put two smooth veterans against each other.

These two are working together spectacularly.

NICE counter to the knees in the corner.

Fun work all around.

One heck of a match. Almas didn't look bad for losing; he really hung with AJ there.

- Post-match:
AJ just can't catch a break!

I look forward to SSD between these two.

- IIconics:
Eh. This gimmick just isn't very interesting.

- Asuka vs. Billie:
Asuka could believably win a handicap match with these two.

DAMN. Billie got shook.

- Paige/Becky/Charlotte:
WWE did right by Becky giving her the championship.

I like this side of Becky.

I like Charlotte admitting she lost clean.

Wow, only 60,000? At one point they were expecting 80,000 if I'm not mistaken.

Becky's arrogance is fun.

Not even mad. Becky deserves the respect.

NICE. SSD will be good.

-- MMC:

- Braun/Ember vs. Owens/Natalya:
I like the levity.

Wow. Natalya and Ember are smooth here.

Ember is really impressive. Natalya's doing quite well, too.

This is pretty fun.

That was a nice finish. I wouldn't mind this team continuing.

- AJ/Charlotte vs. Jimmy/Naomi:
This is pretty funny given the AJ/Flair association in Impact.

Hahahaha.

I wish wrestling was this fun more often.

Fun spot with AJ catching Naomi.

This is ridiculous, but in a good way.

I like the mixed tag elements here. It's fresh.

This is a load of fun.

Good work!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment