Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2018

All In Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's independent PPV.
- Cody/Bucks/Animal:
This is history in the making.

Well that's pretty cool.

Interesting start.

- SCU promo:This could be one of the last big appearances for SCU given their ROH angle.

- Briscoes vs. Kazarian/Scorpio:
Already solid work.

Good work from both sides.

I love the Briscoes.

This feels big.

I like how this is laid out.

The Briscoes are ridiculously smooth.

Both teams absolutely delivering in this one.

They keep topping themselves here.

Very good start!

- Omega interview:
This will definitely be a very significant match.

- Battle Royal:
Oh no. I was hoping we'd escape Bully on this show.

This is a wild combination of workers.

Everyone getting to shine here. I like it.

I love all the action this one has.

It's very good to see workers we normally don't get to see together.

This is something special.

This match has everything!!!

Bully and Dreamer still working together in 2018. This is insane.

This is a lot of fun.

Cage looks nice here.

Grace is having a heck of a showing!!

HOLY SHIT Jordynne's not playing around!!

Not crazy about this coming down to Bully vs. Cabana, but it is Chicago...

I would have DIED if Bully got to make it to the ROH Title match.

Genius conclusion. Well done. I'm glad Bully finally put someone over. We'll see how long it lasts.

- MJF vs. Cross:
Ehhhh. I think Cross is above MJF.

Yeah this one's slowing down what was going pretty well.

Cross looks amazing here.

MJF is growing on me here.

This is going pretty well. MJF is picking it up.

Pretty solid!

- Aldis interview:
It's been quite a while since the NWA World Championship was on a stage this big.

- Daniels vs. Amell:Daniels is a good pick here. He can work with just about anyone.

This isn't bad at all.

Fine work here.

Hahaha I liked Amell doing the Falcon Arrow.

OH MY GOD. Amell's doing pretty well here.

Oooooohhhhh….. so much for putting Daniels through the table.

Interesting use of Lynn here.

I would have bought Amell winning on a rollup. I don't think it would have hurt Daniels, who could very well be retiring soon anyway.

Amell put up a heck of a fight. Good showing.

- Tessa vs. Madison vs. Green vs. Baker:
Nice to see Tully and Magnum!!

I hope we see more of Green somewhere soon.

Lots of dives already.

This is pretty good.

I liked the nod to Green dating Zack Ryder. It's good to see wrestling not take itself too seriously.

GOOD GAWD WHAT A CUTTER.

This is going well!

Damn. I hope WWE is watching Green here.

Really good work.

- Rhodes vs. Aldis:
Wow they really are bringing in everyone for this show!

I like this feeling like a wrestling match.

This is pretty good.

They're pretty evenly matched.

Yeah, the DDP/Daivari stuff might have gone on a little long. It was nice to see a diamond cutter, though.

Aldis has the advantage post-bleeding.

This is going quite well.

Aldis is pretty solid.

They're telling a pretty good story here.

HOLY SHIT HE NAILED BRANDI.

Wowwww. I'm liking this.

Overall pretty good, and of course a very big moment for Cody. He's earned it.

- Page vs. Janela:
Here's another diving match.

This is pretty fun so far.

Fun work with the barrel.

I'm liking this so far.

HOLY SHIT THAT LADDER SPOT.

Fun work from Ford.

I'm enjoying this.

MY GOD WHAT A POWERBOMB.

Both men are delivering.

That was pretty badass!

- Post-match:
What in God's name is this?

This is pretty silly.

Fine enough. I'm OK with some silliness on the show.

- Lethal backstage:
Now this could be fun.

- Lethal vs. Gordon:
This show is pretty crazy, but in the best possible way.

This is something else.

Both men delivering now that they're being serious.

Flip looks game against the champion.

Lethal's definitely a top competitor.

That's a lot of elbow drops to kick out of!

This is a blast.

Both men absolutely delivering.

Pretty great overall.

- Post-match:
Oh no... WHY???? How does this man keep getting himself booked?

I hope we're about to wrap up the Bully Ray nonsense. This would be a good way to set up the ending. Or, hell, just end it there.

- Omega vs. Penta:
I liked that start.

These two are top-level athletes. It's great to see them work together here.

Both men are living up to their reputations.

I'm liking this a lot.

Penta's taking an insane amount of punishment.

MY GOD HOW MUCH IS PENTA GOING TO TAKE HERE????

OOOUUCCCCHHHH that apron piledriver.

This is BIG.

PHEW. That was a lot of action and a lot of big moves.

- Post-match:
OH SHIIIIITTTT!!!!!!

This show has really had everything. Wow.

- Okada vs. Scurll:
I like how these two contrast.

Scurll's pretty clean.

Scurll's taking it to another level here.

This is pretty solid.

Both men delivering here.

Haha nice of Scurll to use the rainmaker.

They're telling a good story here.

Well, Marty asked for it!

Pretty good.

- Ibushi/Bucks vs. Rey/Bandido/Fenix:
Solid action to start.

Wow. I like this.

Ibushi is REALLY good.

Damn. I'm loving this.

They're cramming a lot into a short time here, but it's all solid.

These guys are really good.

Ahhhhh. A nice match that could have been a lot better if it had more time.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment