Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2018

MYC and ROH Reax - 9/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's MYC and ROH.
-- MYC:
- Opening promos:
I liked that.

- Devi promo:
I really wonder where things go from here with her, given how infrequently she's used.

- Kaitlyn promo:
I liked that. Simple, but effective.

- Kaitlyn vs. Devi:
Not bad so far.

Honestly not much to write home about. I've got to put Mia above Kaitlyn. We'll see about Allysin.

- Storm promo:
She definitely carries herself like a star confident in her abilities.

- Jinny promo:
I like this.

- Storm vs. Jinny:
You can't say you're ruthless and then have a clean break. Come on. Heel 101.

I'm liking the story now.

Definitely better than the first match.

Pretty solid!

- Karen promo:
Blehhhhhh. More fodder.

- Xia promo:
Fairly interesting.

- Karen vs. Xia:
That was a good start.

Nice story so far.

Nice work here.

Not bad at all. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Karen in NXT.

- Kay promo:
This is how a veteran cuts a promo. I like the nod to their history.

- Yim promo:
Haha I like this.

- Kay vs. Yim:
Oh I like this new Mia.

Woowwww. This is good. Impact is missing out.

That chop to the ring post hurt MY hand.

I'm glad Kay doesn't have to play babyface here.

These two work together well.

This is nice!

This keeps hitting new levels.

That was really solid. Mia vs. Kaitlyn should be interesting.

-- ROH:
- Lethal/Ospreay:
That was definitely a match for the ages with Gresham.

I'm interested what's next for Gresham.

This will be a very interesting PPV main event.

- SCU promo:
This should be a nice match. It's been built well.

- Sumie vs. Steelz:
Intense for the time it had.

- BC promo:
That's definitely a big match.

- Sakai/Tenille:
Wow. Big of Sumie to challenge someone who seemed like the more obvious pick for WOH champion.

That should be nice!

- King promo:
They're doing a good job setting things up on this show.

- Gresham/Bully/Flip/Lethal/Silas:
GODDAMNIT NOOOOOOOOO

I swear Bully has some Russia-level dirt on ROH to keep getting booked.

I just don't have much to say anymore. Jonathan Gresham went from going thirty minutes with the world champion to working with a 47-year-old living off his past work.

I swear if they mire Lethal in the Bully garbage...

- Briscoes/Punishment vs. SCU:
Oh this is already making up for the previous segment.

I like the combination on the champion team.

This is pretty solid.

SCU are showing their worth here.

I hope this leads to a no-DQ match.

Pretty good overall!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment