Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Raw Reax - 9/10/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Braun/Dolph/Drew et al/Shield:
I can't be the only one who wants them to get a faction name.

NICE. Dogs of War works for me.

Haha I like the justification.

Yeah, I expect Dolph and Drew to run all over Bo and Curtis.

Well this is fun.

- R. Squad:
I love the notion everyone has their own locker room in WWE, when that's not even close to the case.

- Shield/Corbin:
WWE's playing a tough card with The Shield beating up police in today's political climate.

Wow. Corbin's taking a pretty hard line.

- Nikki vs. Ruby:
Fine work early.

Basic, but effective.

That was fine!

- Show/Connor's Cure:
I'm a little surprised we haven't seen Show return to the ring. I'm under the impression he was to be cleared by now.

- Drake/Authors:
It's really good to see the Authors get a restart.

- Authors squash:
That was brutal. So good to see them booked like this.

- HHH arrives:
You'd think the Chief Operating Officer wouldn't be late for the show.

- HHH promo:
I love Cocky Douche HHH.

HHH always gets to be over, no matter what.

Interesting that they're playing the card of "Triple H will beat what's left of Undertaker," who's now a guy with no aura and mystique.

- Dolph/Drew vs. B-Team:I wouldn't be shocked if this was Bo and Curtis' last broadcast tag team title match.

I love the B-Team, but I'm not upset they're losing to two guys this talented who are finally getting things together.

Pretty good.

- Post-match:
Well I guess they're going to test Corbin.

HAHAHAHAH WHAT??

You had one job, Baron. Come on. Wait, who's in charge with him and Angle out of the picture?

- Owens/Breeze:
Well, on one hand, Breeze is getting to do more than he was doing with Fandango.

I miss this Kevin Owens. We'll see how long it lasts.

Ooooh. I like this direction.

YESSSSSS!!!

- Roode/Gable vs. Ascension:
Not bad to show what Roode and Gable can do.

- Braun/Dolph/Drew/Corbin:
Wow. What's up with this police precinct??

That should be a great match!

- Ronda/Natalya vs. Alexa/Mickie:
Fine start.

This is pretty solid.

NICE Hart Attack.

I like the story here.

Pretty good work!!

- Braun backstage:
Ahh good times.

- Ronda interview:
Yeah I really doubt Ronda loses the title this early.

- Elias/Foley:
Good ol' local sports team heat.

How many times are we going to relive Foley's cell bumps? It's concerning they're still reliving things from 20 years ago.

Well at least Foley acknowledges the criticism.

So, Foley vs. Elias at HIAC? Might as well.

OH NO NOOOOOO! I would have been fine with him being at HHH vs. Taker or something, but I think he takes away from a hot feud.

Egh.

- Finn vs. Elias:
Fine start.

Finn's definitely a step ahead of Elias, but this is still good.

They're working together pretty well here.

Pretty good overall.

- Lashley/Lio:
I'm not mad at all as long as we still see him wrestle on 205 Live. He's been very entertaining.

- Taker next week:
You know how it goes by now. Taker will tell HHH and HBK to REST. IN. PEEEEEEAAAAACCCCEEEEEE. Like we've seen quite a bit over the years.

- Braun/Roman:
I like Braun not being afraid of conflict.

I'm excited for this match other than Foley's involvement. I guess they'll have Braun lose and blame Mick for it to protect him. Ughhhh.

NICE!!

HOLY SHIT. Good ending! I'm excited for their match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment