Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2018

NXT, MYC, and ROH Reax - 9/12/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT, MYC, and ROH.
-- NXT:
- Burch/Oney vs. Jaoude/Bononi:
Burch and Oney are a solid duo.

Good work here.

Heck, this other team isn't bad either.

NICE double blockbuster.

That was good!

- Ciampa promo:
I like this.

Hahahaha at least he's not above attacking Ciampa.

He absolutely feels like a top guy here.

Absolutely awesome.

- Shayna vs. Payne:
Ahhhhhhh I love Baszler.

That was beautiful.

- Post-match:
BAH GAWD SHE HAS A FAMILY.

Pretty great.

- Machinery/Ciampa/Regal:
Wow. Ciampa makes the rounds, huh?

I'd watch that match.

- UE promo:
I love these guys.

HAHAHAH these cocky pricks. I love it.

- Lars vs. Mendoza:Well at least Raul's giving it a shot.

Ahhhhh this is fun.

I'm enjoying this.

I hope we're on the road to Lars vs. Keith Lee after these legalized attempted murders.

- Dunne promo:
Haha.

- Ricochet promo:
This should be AWESOME.

- Sons video:
Glad they're finally on TV after ssssooooo long on Florida live events.

- Regal/Ohno:
I wouldn't blame Kassius for trying to get back on the map here.

Ohno's got a point here.

Oh I'm so ready for Kassius vs. Riddle.

- Belair vs. Cross:
Nice start.

I like how these two work together.

WOW. Bianca's strength is impressive.

Nikki can deliver some pain.

Pretty solid!

- Post-match:
This is a good showing for Bianca. Nikki's already proven herself, but she's good here, too.

Can't wait for more between these two!

-- MYC:
- Purrazzo promo:
She's definitely made a name for herself outside of NXT.

- Priscilla promo:
Yeah, good luck against Deonna.

- Purrazzo vs. Priscilla:
Deonna is game.

Kelly's not bad.

NICE. Deonna's smooth.

Really good showcase for Deonna.

- Monroe promo:
I like her already!

- Zeuxis promo:
BORING. So many of these people are just here to fill quotas and put others over.

- Monroe vs. Zeuxis:
Haha nice start.

I like the story of Monroe's hair.

This isn't bad at all.

I'm liking this!

NICE finisher.

- Reina promo:
I like the continuity from MYC1.

- Kacy promo:
I'm really curious to see her.

- Reina vs. Kacy:
Haha that small size coming into play.

Not bad so far.

I like the bullying angle here.

Not bad!

- Post-match:
Well that was cool. 

- Rayne promo:
It's great to finally see her in WWE, and not as anything related to the Beautiful People.

- Mercedes promo:
Again, good continuity from last year. 

- Rayne vs. Mercedes:

Solid grappling to start.

Wow. Smooth.

Both women look good here.

This back and forth is great!

Really solid!! I hope we see Rayne in NXT at some point.

-- ROH:
- Kazarian vs. M. Briscoe:
NICE!!!!!

I like how these two work together.

This is good!

Solid work overall.

- Post-match:
I love the Briscoes.

Oh, wow. This is a pretty good combination.

- Bouncers vs. Burger/Nova vs. Dawgs:
Pretty interesting idea. I like the feel of this show.

-- Lethal vs. Gresham:
- Lethal 0, Gresham 0:
Both men have good bases to their work.

This is heating up well.

Lethal definitely looks like a champion here.

They're beating the hell out of each other!

This is pretty good so far.

I love Gresham's focus here.

Jonathan looks credible here.

This is badass!

Both men look like gladiators in this one.

Man. They're going all out. Jay and Jonathan always work together well.

NNIIIIICCCEEE!!

- Gresham 1, Lethal 0:
I'm loving this.

Ahhhh pretty good moment there.

- Gresham 1, Lethal 1:
Haha I liked that.

- Post-match:
This has been a monumental TV match.

- Gresham 1, Lethal 1:
Both men look really good here, without kicking out of 18 finishers.

This is insanely smooth.

Ahhhhhh the work here is off the charts!

Great win.

No comments:

Post a Comment