Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge Reax - 9/25/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and Mixed Match Challenge.
-- SDL:
- MizTV:
I miss Awesome Truth.

I think I'd be OK with R-Truth having a show.

Well this is weird.

I like Bryan seeking out the WWE Title.

I mean, Truth kind of has a point.

Miz vs. Bryan is one of the best WWE feuds in a long time.

Oooohhhh this is good character work.

- Miz vs. Truth:
Miz better stay focused if he wants his show back.

I'm enjoying the Truth/Carmella union.

I'm liking the work here.

Miz moonwalking had me laughing good.

Truth has still got it.

Ahhhh I love Miz blatantly heeling.

- Charlotte/Becky:
HAHAHA BASED BECKY. Why does Charlotte get a photo shoot instead of the champ??

- New Day/Bar:
Silly, but fun.

- Sheamus vs. Big E:
New Day are good wrestlers. Obviously not everyone cares for their gimmick.

This is goofy, but I like it.

NICE Brogue Kick counter.

That was solid!

- Paige/AJ:
Doing a contract signing is asking for chaos.

- Rusev/Lana/Aiden
It's just a matter of time before Aiden gets MATCHKA'd.

Rusev is based.

I like Aiden's side of this. WWE's doing a better job of giving heels clear cut motivations.

I mean, Lana got Rusev to WrestleMania as U.S. Champion.

RIGHT??? Lana got a TANK!

She's not wrong about Aiden riding Rusev's coattails.

Ohhhhhh boy. What if Rusev drops them BOTH?

- Rusev/Lana/Becky:
I'm already loving heel Lynch.

- IIconics:
HAHAHAHA.

- Mandy/Sonya:
Mandy better hope she doesn't end up like Liv.

- Asuka/Naomi vs. Mandy/Sonya:
Asuka vs. Sonya would be great if they got to show what they can do.

Good work from Asuka.

Absolution is pretty smooth here.

NICE ending.

- Shinsuke vs. Tye:
Tye making the most of his time here.

Hahaha it's a running thing with Tye not being allowed to make it past a certain place on the card.

- Post-match:
Ahhhh good times.

DAMN. Tye's having a rough night. I kind of want Shinsuke vs. Orton now, with neither man turning face.

- Rusev/Lana:
INTRIGUE!

- Orton interview:
WE'VE NEEDED THIS ORTON FOR SO LONG!!!!

- Becky vs. Lana:
Lynch being a heel people still love is the best possible outcome. She needed something fresh.

NICE.

- Aiden interview:
I hope it's badly CGI'd.

- Contract signing:
I'm excited for that title match.

More mind games from Joe.

I'd pop for an Outback Rules match or something.

I love the idea that AJ has a mailbox with his fake last name on it.

This reminds me of Impact when Dixie insinuated AJ lived in a trailer park.

This is pretty heavy. I love this version of Joe.

Great work in this feud. Joe is top guy material again.

-- MMC:
- Lashley/Mickie vs. Jinder/Alicia:
Oh how I love this goofiness.

That pushup competition was ridiculous, yet hilarious.

Fine work, now that it's getting going.

Enjoyable work here.

I love Lio.

Fun match!

- Post-match:
Fun.

- Miz/Asuka vs. Truth/Carmella:
I'm VERY happy Asuka's his partner instead of Maryse.

Ahhhh these chants.

I like the continuation from their SDL match.

I'm dying at this dancing.

Miz you asshole!!

Good to see Asuka live up to her work.

That was pretty cool.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment