Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2018

205 Live and NXT Reax - 9/26/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
- Lio vs. Noam:
Lio getting plenty of mic time and wrestling time is the best case scenario.

Pretty solid so far.

Wowwww. Nice Asai moonsault.

Cool crossbody spot.

Dar is REALLY smooth.

Haha Lio showing off.

That was really good!

- Drake/Cedric/Murphy:
Aggghhhh lame babyface promo.

- Kendrick squash:
He could have at least toyed with him a little longer.

- Post-match:
I'm liking this side of Gulak.

- Mustafa promo:
We'll see if he succeeds.

- TJP promo:
I'm glad they acknowledged him wrestling in a mask.

That was nice!

- Mustafa vs. Hideo:
Haha I like the mind games.

I like Itami's kicks.

I like this so far. Hideo makes a solid heel.

This feels pretty meaningful.

Impressive work from Ali.

OOOOOHHHHH that kick after Ali came off the steps.

This is really impressive!

That was a hell of a finish.

- Post-match:
Ali is his own worst enemy sometimes.

-- NXT:
- Regal/UE:
UE makes such a fun group.

I love Regal knowing all the heel tricks in the book. Makes perfect sense.

NICE announcements for future matches.

- Gargano/Candice/Evans:
Nese is pretty much an NXT name now, I see.

We'll see what's next for Johnny.

Wow, Lacey, that was cold.

- Dream interview:
The intrigue continues. They're definitely treating the attack as a big deal (as they should).

- Lars squash:
I'm a firm believer in the occasional mastodon thrashing.

Now this should be a fun feud.

- Regal/Cross:
I hope Nikki isn't stuck down here too long. She could do well higher up.

- Profits vs. Mighty:
I like how fired up the Profits are.

Pretty smooth work here.

NICE spot with the steps.

That was a pretty good story.

- Kairi vs. Borne:
Vanessa for heel of the century.

That was pretty solid! I'm glad it wasn't just a squash.

- Post-match:
Shayna is MONEY.

I'm excited for that one.

- Machinery:
Fun undercard tag team.

- Keith/Kona:
It's a little soon to get title shots.

Haha Reeves is delusional.

That should be fun.

- Ciampa vs. Otis:
Wow. Otis is doing well here.

Otis looks like a beast so far.

And now things are getting serious.

Oh nooooo don't become that kind of heel champ.

Otis is impressive here.

That was pretty solid!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment