Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Main Event and Ring Warriors Reax - 9/22/18

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's WWE Main Event and Ring Warriors.
-- Main Event:
- Ryder vs. Kanellis:
Basic, but fine.

Wow. Didn't take long for Matt to retire (?) before someone else took the Side Effect.

This isn't bad!

Haha that's why you don't go for a Broski Boot on THE Broski.

That was pretty fun!

- Apollo vs. Mojo:
OK, I'm really missing Curt Hawkins. What if The Streak ends on a live event and we don't get to see it?????

This isn't bad.

Crews is one of the few guys I'll agree has been totally misused.

Pretty good! I guess Mojo's push has been forgotten about now.

-- Ring Warriors:
- Hammerstone vs. Drake:
I like Hammerstone early.

NICE. AH has potential.

- Danger promo:
Good to see some hype segments and managers on this show.

- Savoy vs. Anderson:
I have REALLY missed Melissa. 

This isn't bad!

Solid. I hope Melissa's going to be a regular.

- Aries/Vince:
I fully expect Aries to be the centerpiece for a while, so buckle up.

Wow, what a great gesture from the champ!

- Aries vs. Vince:
And there you have it. It makes sense to establish Aries as a punk, etc., but they need to also be setting up this title tournament.

- Slambinos promo:
Holy shit Disco is still a thing in wrestling.

Well that was interesting.

- 1% vs. Slambinos:
Not bad here.

OK, but kind of muddled at the end.

- Tournament next week:
Finally! They should have started with qualifying matches.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment