Total Pageviews

Monday, October 21, 2019

Bound For Glory Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling PPV.
- Gauntlet match:
Yeah this is kind of the get everyone on the show match.

Not super surprised to see Ryan back.

I guess this gimmick is still a thing, huh?

Yeah this is a clustermess. They just threw everyone in a match it looks like.

There's some fun here with the hosses.

Wow yeah they're really putting in a variety of workers!

Hahah of course Dreamer's involved.

WHOA. Didn't expect Kylie Rae.

This is a very bizarre combination of workers.

Edwards vs. Fulton could be a blast.

I would have totally bought Shera winning. Glad to see Edwards rewarded for all his hard work, though.

- Taya vs. Tenille:
Not bad in the early going.

This is a solid enough back-and-forth.

This is heating up well. I like it.

That was pretty good! We'll see if Dashwood sticks around.

- North vs. Swann/Mack vs. RVD/Rhino:
Not bad in the beginning.

I like the story here.

I like what everyone's bringing here. Everyone feels distinct.

I'm liking the work from Swann, Mack, and The North.

Well that was a weird turn.

Good match. Odd ending.

- Elgin vs. Naomichi:
Oh I like this already.

Elgin's really good. I hope he can end up somewhere bigger.

This is pretty nice.

Both men are impressive here.

Elgin's a BEAST. I love it.

That was BADASS. Worth checking out.

- Ladder match:
This is another pretty interesting lineup.

I'm liking the chaos.

Everyone's going hard on this one.

I kind of hope Austin wins.

OK Romero needing two ladders was hilarious.

OH MY GOD THAT DESTROYER.

Hahahah good ending. Austin is a lot of fun.

- Moose vs. Shamrock:
I like the style of this one. It's a good contrast from the previous match.

Jesus everyone has to dive in 2019.

Ha. Lots of bells and whistles here.

There's a lot of drama in this one. I like it.

Not bad at all! Pretty fun, actually.

- Cage vs. Sami:OOOOHHHHHH BOY that's how you start a world title match.

Yeah this is a battle.

I love Cage. He's got everything you could want.

This is absolutely intense.

I'm loving this back and forth.

I mean, damn. They're really going hard.

What else is it going to take to beat Cage????

That was fucking brutal. Big title match win.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment