Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2019

NXT Reax - 10/2/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
-- Kickoff:
- Shayna/Candice video:
I am glad to see LeRae get bigger opportunities.

- HHH on the panel:I know I've said it many times now, but this is huge for a lot of people.

Good hype.

- Cole/Riddle video:
Nice sell!

- More HHH on the panel:
Hmmm interesting discussion about Cole. They'd be crazy to let him keep wrestling with a broken bone.

Very funny remark about Riddle needing an Uber given the stories of him not being very popular in the locker room.

-- NXT:
- Opening video:
Really, really cool.

- Cole vs. Riddle:
Haha I love Riddle showing off his technique.

Pretty good work between these two.

These two know each other really well.

I like this!

Really good spot with Riddle collapsing before the Last Shot.

Hahahahahahahaha Riddle taking another move.

WOW. This is top notch.

Really good work.

- Post-match:
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

WOW that's a really big move. WWE is doing everything they can to make this show matter. Unreal.

- Dream promo:
This guy's something else.

- Lio/Gulak video:
Lio is REALLY lucky to get this opportunity. WWE doesn't want him going somewhere else.

I look forward to their match.

- Io vs. Mia:
I like the physicality.

This is pretty nice.

Wow. Good work here.

These two work together really well.

Nice work!

- Tegan video:
Women's division continuing to grow.

- Gargano vs. Thorne:
Solid start.

I like Thorne's mean streak.

That was pretty good.

- Shayna vs. Candice:
Oh I'm liking this already.

Very glad to see LeRae let loose.

This is quite the match.

Ahhhhhh I loved Candice using Shayna's move, but it not being effective on the submission expert.

Both women look great in this one.

One hell of a fight.

- Dunne vs. Burch:
This has a fun style.

Dunne has a lot going for him.

Pretty good.

- Post-match:
Oh shit! Cool stuff.

- UE interview:
I like Cole's reasoning.

Interesting stuff.

- Fish/KOR vs. Profits:
More great wrestling.

These two teams make a smooth combination as usual.

I like how both teams are being presented here.

Yeah this feels big.

I like UE's teamwork.

Dawkins and Ford have really improved.

This is really good.

Holy shit that plancha.

That was worth checking out!

- Post-match:
DAMN Cole's night just kept getting worse, huh?

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment