Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Main Event and ROH Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the most recent Main Event and ROH.

I'm going to try to start get these out on the weekends as originally intended. Not that there's huge demand for it.


-- Main Event:
- Revival vs. Ryder/Hawkins:
Good enough so far.

I like the heel tactics here.

This is solid.

Good work!

- Cesaro vs. Cedric:
These two always impress together.

This is pretty nice.

Good work!

-- ROH:
- Lethal/Gresham:
Christ this was taped forever ago. Why does this show still exist??

- Black promo:
Also feels dated.

- C2C promo:
Yeah I don't care about this, either.

- Tracy promo:
Now that was good.

- Young Woods vs. C2C:
I still love the Silas/Josh pairing.

This isn't bad at all.

Woods is impressive.

Good doubleteam finish!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment