Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 10/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- SCU/Luchas:
This is definitely a way to start a show hot

Damn. RIP Daniels.

I liked that. Good heat.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Friends:
Hot tag team action to begin things. This is AEW's calling card.

The Friends are motivated here.

I like what they've put together here.

This is pretty nice.

I liked the hug spot.

That had good fire to it. I liked it.

- Ortiz/Santana squash:
This is for the large part of the audience that hasn't watched Impact in years.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
Nice work to continue the IC integration.

- Cody video:
This is a strong sell. I like it.

This show is much better when they don't passively aggressively refer to WWE.

- Riho vs. Baker:
Nice start.

I like them making less mean more.

I'm enjoying this.

Smooth work here.

That was clever.

- Post-match:
Good stuff all around.

- Jungle/Marko vs. Bros:
Well then. There's certainly a contrast between these two names.

THis is interesting for sure.

Wow. Impressive offense from the faces.

I'm liking the face teamwork.

This is quite solid.

Everyone's working hard in this one.

NICE Destroyer spot.

Pretty badass work.

- Mox promo:
He's definitely a major star.

- Moxley/PAC vs. Omega/Page:
Oh I love this already.

I like how these names work together.

There's good energy here.

This is pretty good.

I'm loving this. It feels big.

Moxley and Omega make really good rivals.

Hahahha Pac not having the hardcore stuff.

That was nice.

- Jericho vs. Allin:
Glad Allin's giving the champ a fight.

I like that Allin can do crazy hardcore stuff but is also a solid worker without it.

This has a good variety of work.

Allin looks great here.

Wowwww. Really cool stuff with Allin taped up.

Very cool match overall.

- Post-match:
That was solid. More good build for IC.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment