Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Raw Reax - 10/21/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Flair/McIntyre:
Heel Flair can be fun.

YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS glad to see him again.

That was good from Drew.

- Drew vs. Ricochet:
I like the physicality here.

I like the Flair/Drew pairing.

These two work together well.

Drew's great here.

Both men are shining in this one.

This is NICE.

Very impressive work.

- Post-match:
Drew is making a statement here. I like it.

Drew can have a big match in Saudi Arabia.

- OC interview:
OK the smoke reference got me.

That was nice all around.

- Black promo:
He's convincing with these... sermons or whatever they can be called.

- Black squash:
Nice showcase of Aleister.

- AOP promo:
I liked that. I hope good things come from them.

- Rusev/Lana/Lashley:
Kind of odd to have Lawler do more talking than Rusev.

This is such a weird thing to have on a wrestling show in 2019.

I am entertained by Lashley's antics at least.

Fun enough.

Oh shit that restaurant's gonna get wrecked.

- Vega promo:
Glad to see Andrade getting focus.

- Andrade vs. SC:
Nice work so far.

I've missed Sin Cara.

These two always have good chemistry.

I'm glad they didn't just squash Sin Cara.

This is quite good.

Ahhh. I love Vega. Glad she's paired with Andrade.

- Humberto interview:
This is a big opportunity for a young, fresh talent. Glad to see it.

- Profits promo:
Pretty fun overall.

- 24/7 stuff:
Silly as usual.

- Hawkins/Ryder interview:
See this is the thing fans have said they've wanted, promo-wise. Wins and losses mattering, etc.  It's boring to me, but it's what critics have asked for.

- Raiders vs. Hawkins/Ryder:
Oh this is cool already.

I like what both teams are bringing here. This one's obviously going to the champions, but Ryder and Hawkins don't look weak.

Not bad at all!

- Lashley/Lana/Rusev:
Interesting in its own way I suppose. I hope something meaningful comes of it.

- Rey/Cain/Heyman/Shelton:
Great babyface promo.

Heyman's always great.

I love this sell.

I also love the continuity with Shelton and Brock. Damn, this is miles better than what Shelton was doing on Smackdown.

OK Shelton acting like he's getting title opportunities is funny as hell.

Not bad, I guess. Brock vs. Cain will be VERY interesting given Cain's lack of wrestling experience.

- Seth/Humberto:
We could be in for a slow heel turn here. I'm liking it.

- Seth vs. Humberto:
I'm impressed so far.

This is good.

I like the story of Carrillo the valiant young challenger against the veteran champion.

Oh yeah Humberto's showing what he's made of.

Great match!

- Post-match:
Well, no heel turn yet.

- More 24/7 stuff:
Pretty natural angle to do with those two. We'll see if Truth comes to 205 Live.

- AJ promo:
Wow, yeah, Angelo and Montez have been slacking.

- Profits vs. Anderson/Gallows:
Glad to finally see the Profits wrestle on Raw.

Fine work so far.

I like how these two sides mesh.

Well their partner finally arrived.

NICE. Glad to see them get a big win.
More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment