Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Honor United London Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub event.
- Haskins/Tracy vs. Brat Pack:
I like the style of this one.

Smooth teamwork here.

This is a nice start to the show.

Very solid match!

- J. Briscoe vs. Gresham:
Both men are motivated here.

Very impressive work.

WOW. Big falcon suplex.

I like this spilling outside the ring. Jay might not be able to outwrestle Jonathan, but he can outfight him.

VERY cool octopus counter.

This is very impressive.

I liked that a lot!!!

- Taven vs. Castle vs. Silas vs. Kenny vs. Hikuleo vs. Rampage:
Good energy to start.

Everyone's out to get the win.

Fun chaos among six men.

Wow. Impressive tower of doom spot.

Pretty good.

- Klein vs. Leon:
Yeah I see why they're going with bells and whistles.

Glad this is picking up.

DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOO.

- Klein vs. Leon, continued:
Final Battle should be the end of WOH. Just put it out of its misery.

- Colt vs. Flamita:
Good pace here.

I like this.

Colt can be fun.

This is definitely something different!

NICE crossbody spot holy shit.

Very good once it picked up. I hope we see more from Flamita.

- Taylor vs. Hendry:
Ooh I like this start.

Taylor's enjoyable here.

This is put together well.

Both men are putting in real effort in this one.

Good work!

- PCO/Brody vs. Lucky/Fletcher:
I'm impressed with the local guys here.

This impressive! Wow!

PCO looking like a badass as always.

The champs earned that win. Really good work.

- Lethal vs. M. Briscoes:
These two have classic chemistry.

I like what we're seeing here.

Good stuff from Gresham.

WHOOAAAAAAAAAAA didn't expect Jay to turn!!!!

That was cool as hell! ROH is on a roll with this show.

- Rush/Cobb vs. Marty/Flip:
I like the chemistry between Cobb and Flip.

This is also good.

Everything here is solid.

I'm enjoying the work here.

I mean, seriously, everyone in this match can go.

That was impressive, and they did a good job setting up Rush vs. Cobb.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment