Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 31, 2019

NXT Reax - 10/30/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Poppy concert:
That was a cool entrance, fitting for Io.

- Io vs. Candice:
Oh yeah they're fired up.

I like Io's mean streak.

Io's great here.

This is nice.

Damn, this is smooth.

Hahahahaha I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
Io vs. Rhea is H Y P E.

- Finn video:
He feels like a big star here.

- Finn promo:
Oooooooh. I like this side of Balor.

Nice.

- Thorne vs. Reed:
NXT Australia is off to a good start.

Wow. I'm impressed with both men.

I liked that!

- Kai/Nox interview:
I'm glad they're working together again.

- Kabukis vs. Kai/Nox:
I like the physicality here.

Good to see the Kabukis' killer instinct.

Wow. This is solid.

Damn. The Kabukis are finally getting set loose.

I'm loving the submission work.

This is insanely smooth.

Nice match!

- Post-match:
Oh I like this.

Ooooh everyone's getting involved here.

I like how this all fits together.

YYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm all for that.

- Grimes vs. Bate:
Impressive already.

I love how these two work together.

That was solid!

- Post-match:
That was cool. Simple, effective build.

- Garza video:
Cool stuff.

- KOR/Fish vs. Lee/Riddle:
Lee's athleticism for his size is unreal.

I'm liking this combination.

I'm liking Lee's strength.

This match has a number of different styles on display.

They're taking this to a high gear.

This has been put together really, really well.

Amazing teamwork from Fish and O'Reilly. Not that that's a surprise.

One hell of a match.

- Post-match:
This is a really strong combination of workers.

WarGames is going to be LIT.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment