Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2019

NXT Reax - 10/9/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Gulak vs. Rush:
Now this is how you start a show hot.

Oh yeah this is nice.

Gulak has a lot going for him.

I love Rush's agility.

NICE GuLock spot.

Gulak is a machine.

That was badass! Congrats to Lio for earning this chance.

- Post-match:
That was cool. I hope this doesn't mean the end of Gulak. It's definitely a change of the guard.

- Tegan video:
Man I hope she stays injury free now.

- Rhea vs. Aliyah:
Fine enough way to show Rhea thrashing someone.

- Post-match:
Rhea as champion can be fresh.

- Ryker/Ever-Rise:
Haha poor guys. So many years to get to WWE and this is where they end up.

- Breezango vs. Blake/Cutler:
I like the teamwork of the Sons. I'd love to see Sgt. Slaughter manage them; they need a boost.

That was cool!

- Keith promo:
That was good. Simple and effective.

- Boa vs. Grimes:
Another fine reminder that Grimes exists. NXT isn't panicking with the ratings loss last week.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIICE.

Dain beating up the Chinese and Indian recruits could be a fun angle.

- Priest promo:
Not bad at all.

- Strong vs. Scott:
I like this start.

Strong is one of the best ring generals out there right now.

I love Strong's technical abilities.

Scott's game to hang with the champ.

Wow. I'm liking what I'm seeing from Scott.

Great work. Worth checking out.

- Post-match:
Good job to establish what NXT is all about and remind us of the top players.

OK yeah the penis jokes and Photoshop stuff was bad.

NICE. Ciampa is fun.

Ciampa vs. UE could really be great.

- Ciampa/Garza:
Interesting direction. I guess Garza enjoys pain.

- Dakota vs. Bianca:
Ooh. I like how these two work together.

This is pretty nice.

Wow. Both women are doing well in this one.

I'm loving this back and forth.

That was GOOD. Surprised to see Kai lose, though.

- Post-match:
The women's division is heating up!

- Dunne promo:
Yeah I think Dunne's going to be a bigger star than Priest.

Nice work!

- Walter vs. Kushida:
I love the contrast here.

I like Walter. NXT needed a hoss.

Each man has a distinct path to victory. Good.

Good counter work here.

I'm impressed with Walter. Glad we're getting to see what he's made of.

This is pretty nice.

I love how these two styles are meshing.

This is BADASS.

That was really, really good.

More wrestling coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment