Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Main Event and ROH Reax

Read on for my thoughts on the most recent Main Event and ROH TV.

-- Main Event:
- Mojo vs. Ryder:
Not bad so far.

Fine technical work. I just feel like I've seen these two on Main Event 500 times now.

- Dana vs. Sarah:
I do like Dana's gymnastics.

This isn't bad at all. Dana's out to prove something.

Not bad!

-- ROH:
- Taylor segment:
Man, Taylor's right on the money about the same people doing the same stuff over and over in ROH. It's a problem of their limited roster running so many shows.

- Hendry vs. Kubrick:
Silly, but fun.

Decent enough showing for Hendry.

- Rose promo:
Eh. If Manic's out, it's probably time to put this division to bed.

- Cobb promo:
Cobb vs. Rush should really be good.

- Allure promo:
I'm still surprised at her brief reign. Not upset, really, just surprised.

- Rush promo:
I am looking forward to this title match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment