Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/4/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tenille vs. Madison vs. Kiera:
Yepppp basically a handicap match.

I like the Rayne/Kiera pairing.

Not a surprising finish to continue the build to BFG.

- Eddie/Dreamer:
Damn. I wouldn't put it past Eddie to beat two men by himself.

- Swinger squash:
Well, you know, that existed.

- North interview:
Interesting tag situation for BFG.

- Tessa interview:
Good connection to what Cage is doing.

- Ace/Alisha:
Ace has been really funny.

- Eddie/Kenny vs. Scum:
This is absurd in the best possible way.

Pretty funny stuff. Maybe they'll end up tag team champions?

- North/Konnan/Swann/Mack:
It's kind of depressing seeing Konnan on his own.

Konnan and Jack Daniels vs. Eddie and Kenny when?

Good continuation of The North's angle.

- oVe/Cage:
Ahhhhh it's fun to see Cage run through people.

This is really badass.

Wow. Poor fan!!!

- Daga vs. Bey:
Cool to see some fresh faces here.

This is pretty wild.

Impressive stuff.

Damn. That was cool.

- Post-match:
Haha. Great teamwork.

Teddy Long special next week?

- TJ/Bahh:
I hope good things are coming for TJ.

- Moose/Shamrock:
I like the hype here, since it's not like Ken's going to wrestle before BFG.

This match will be meaningful for one reason or another.

- Mitchell/Havok/Taya:
I like Taya's manipulation.

Ooooh. Intriguing.

- Elgin vs. TJ:
I like this.

Oh yeah these two are putting something fun together.

I'm glad both men are getting some spotlight.

These two mesh very, very well.

This is badass! I'm loving the counters!

That was cool as hell. Great match.

- Santos/Sami:
This has been a solid story.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment