Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Raw Reax - 9/30/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Mysterios/Brock:
Brock's not one for family moments, I see.

I'm glad Rey didn't just let Paul speak after that.

Damn Brock's REALLY not in the mood for Rey's dedication.

That was pretty badass.

Oh and it's not over!

BROCK VS. REY AT CROWN JEWEL PLEASE.

Yeah Dominick better re-think his career after that.

- Sasha vs. Alexa:
Pretty fun work.

OK that was a fun ending.

- Post-match:
That match should really be heated. I'm looking forward to it.

- Seth interview:
Seth has a very busy schedule!

That was booked well. Fighting, honorable champion.

- Dolph/Roode vs. HM:
I like the action early.

I like how these name are working together.

This is pretty fun. Both sides are playing their roles well.

That was an impressive ending sequence.

- MizTV:
Wow Ric. Rude.

Great contrast between these two.

Damn this is really going to happen.

Kind of anticlimactic setup to the teams thing.

That's an interesting choice. I wouldn't have linked Seth with Hogan.

Oh yeah, Flair and Orton together makes perfect sense.

Clever setup for the next match!

- Orton/Seth/Corbin/Rusev:
Well looks like Orton's got his first partner!

And it looks like Seth has his, too.

- Rusev interview:
Yeah no Lana works for me.

So um what happened with the whole fathering Maria's child thing?

- AOP promo:
That was pretty cool.

- Seth vs. Rusev announcement:
This show definitely flows a lot better than it used to.

- VE vs. Luke/Karl:
I like how these two teams work together.

This is pretty good.

Not bad at all. Nice teamwork from the Vikings.

- Cesaro/Ricochet:

That was good to sell the importance of the opening segment and set up another match.

- Cesaro vs. Ricochet:
Simple but effective setup for these two facing off.

Pretty good back and forth here.

NICE of Ricochet to win with Rey's move.

- Fun House:
Hasn't Rambling Rabbit died like three times now?

This has been one of the wildest things I've ever seen in wrestling.

- AJ vs. Cedric:
These two have consistently had good matches.

Smooth work, as expected.

Nice ending sequence.

- Profits promo:
Hmmm, so it looks like there aren't immediate plans for them to wrestle on Raw.

- Lacey vs. Natalya:
Solid enough.

Fine enough to keep things moving on this feud.

- Heyman promo:
I LOVE Heyman shifting blame to Vince.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised no one tried to help the lucha legend.

If it wasn't for sacrificing Kofi, I'd be fine with Brock winning the title. He's the perfect conqueror/final boss.

- Maria/Sasha:
This Maria stuff is WEIRD.

I like this side of Sasha a lot.

- Seth vs. Rusev:
Fun start.

These two work together well.

I've really missed seeing Rusev wrestle.

Hey, good to see Lashley back, too.

Oh. Less happy to see her back.

Pretty crazy episode with a lot going on. Better than a bland one!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment