Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Raw Reax - 10/14/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Becky/Flair:
Becky is definitely a top name here. She carries herself well.

Oh I completely expect the Horsewomen to feud forever. WrestleMania 50 is just around the corner!

Just a matter of time before Charlotte catches up to R-Truth.

Ahhhhhh I love Heel Charlotte.

Fun stuff!

- Becky vs. Flair:
Good work to start things off.

Two smooth workers who know each other well.

I like this story.

I loved the Boston Crab spot.

This is quite good.

Wow! Charlotte didn't win!

- Seth interview:
It's going to be tough to followup the.... interesting HIAC ending.

I don't think anyone will object to Seth vs. Bray ending.

- Cramer promo:
These always feel SO weird. They're good synergy; they just feel out of place.

- More draft analysis:
I really hope this doesn't become the norm on Raw and Smackdown.

- Zelina promo:
Bless her for being able to get attention back on Andrade now matter how much WWE lets him cool off.

NICE.

- Andrade vs. Ali:
I like this already!

I like Andrade's strategy here.

I liked Ali's counter for Vega.

Good ending stretch.

- SNL stuff:
Noooooooooo. I didn't miss these two.

- Roode/Dolph vs. Raiders:
Oh I'm enjoying the Raiders here.

Ziggler and Roode make a solid team.

I like the intensity here.

Both teams are working together well.

A lot of good work in this one.

NICE! Glad the Raiders have gold now.

- Raiders promo:
Oh wow. Didn't expect those companies to be referenced. That is cool, too.

- Aleister vs. EY:
Fine showcase for Black.

EY did a good job putting Aleister over.

- Profits/OC:
I mean yeah why draft a team that doesn't wrestle on the show.

OK, good, maybe now Angelo and Montez will wrestle.

- Ricochet promo:
Good enough.

- Ricochet vs. Shelton:
This is a good mix.

Pretty good work here.

NICE ending.

- Lana/Lashley:
Whoa what the fuck. If I wanted to watch this kind of content, there are plenty of places to see it.

- Braun/Fury:
I like how Braun is painting Fury's actions.

A little surprised to see them mention the country the show is taking place in.

This could be a pretty interesting bouts.

Pretty cool overall.

- More NBCU personalities:
I do have to give them credit for getting so many people involved.

- Murphy vs. Cedric:
Monday Night 205.

This is pretty enjoyable. Glad Murphy's getting a big stage.

These two always work together well.

That was really good.

- Natalya/Lacey:
Interesting! Makes sense.

- Kabukis vs. Natalya/Lacey:
I like the style contrast between Kairi and Lacey.

Oh this is fun.

Asuka vs. Natalya is pretty fun.

God they finally let Kairi and Asuka show what they're best at.

This is pretty good.

Phew. I thought Kairi was done for.

- Fun House:
Well this is crazy.

Bray is convincingly demented.

Well damn. Looks like that's the end of FFH.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment