Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 17, 2019

NXT Reax - 10/16/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Ciampa vs. Garza:
Very glad to see Ciampa back.

This is pretty nice.

Hahaha funny use of the pants.

- Post-match:
Oooh. Interesting.

- UE backstage:
Pretty good to get heat on them.

- One Two vs. Fabian/Marcel:
Good work so far.

I like the teamwork in this one.

This is pretty good.

Pretty nice.

- Gargano video:
Johnny's kind of directionless right now. I hate to say it.

- Gargano interview:
Yeah DIY, Finn, and Dream vs. UE at WarGames works.

- Io vs. Kayden:
Damn, Kayden's brining it.

That was impressive.

- Post-match:
Oh I REALLY want to see this match.

- Regal announcement:
Hmmmmmm. I wonder what's next for Dream.

Keith vs. Roderick could be really good.

- Keith vs. Dominik:
These two have it down to a science.

Impressive strength from Keith.

I like the submission work. It's a different dimension from these two.

I like how these two counter each other.

These two know each other well! I love it.

They've told a really good story here.

Oh. Well. Strong made his feelings known about defending the title, I see.

- Post-match:
Should be good. Glad both men are getting a spotlight.

- UE/Regal:
Regal's been around long enough to learn all the dirty tricks UE can pull.

- Riddle vs. Reed:
Glad to see Reed again.

This is pretty fun.

That was a lot of fun. I hope we see more from Reed soon.

- Post-match:
NICE.

- Bianca promo:
Imagine thinking anyone's beating Shayna.

Good stuff.

- Tegan vs. Conti:
Fine work so far.

Not bad at all! Glad to see her back.

- Post-match:
Hahahah Shayna is so evil. I love it.

- Finn promo:
Interesting direction.

- Dain vs. Boa:
I'm glad Boa's fired up.

I like Dain's destruction.

Dain looks impressive here.

RIP Boa.

- Lio promo:
Glad to see him making things happen.

- Dain/Dunne:
That was cool! I look forward to seeing more between them.

- Dunne vs. Priest:
These two work together well.

I like how this is going so far.

Dunne's got a lot of skills.

I love Dunne's submission work.

Both men are impressive here.

I'm liking the counters here.

Hahaha. Nice ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment