Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Raw Reax - 10/28/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Paige/Kabukis/Becky:
I was wondering when we'd see her again.

Oh I'm SO glad they're dropping Paige to do their own thing.

This is a hot start to things.

- Becky vs. Kairi:
I like Kairi's mean streak.

Solid so far.

This is impressive.

Wow. This is nice.

Not bad at all!

- Truth/Murphy:
Great as usual.

I'm all for Murphy getting to show what he can do.

- Truth vs. Murphy:
Not bad for the time it had. I hope more is coming to show what Murphy is capable of.

- AOP promo:
NICE. I like their reinvention.

- Profits promo:
That was good.

- Hogan/Flair:
This has mostly been sold well. The draft derailed the build.

- Ricochet vs. McIntyre:
Good energy as expected.

There's a great contrast between these two.

Drew looks like a beast here.

I love McIntyre's heel work here.

This is NICE.

This is REALLY good.

HAHHAHAHAHAAH awesome ending.

- Post-match:
Really good stuff.

- OC/Humberto:
I love this side of AJ.

That was good.

- Raiders squash:
Solid enough.

- Cara/Carolina:
AWESOME! She got a big promotion from the WWE Performance Center.

These two always have good chemistry.

Looks like we're eventually in for a mixed tag match.

Haha nice ending.

- Charlotte/Natalya vs. IIconics:
Charlotte and Natalya make an interesting team.

I like the teamwork from Charlotte and Natalya.

That was good!

- Rollins interview:
Great babyface promo. He's a terminator.

- Seth vs. Rowan:
This is fun so far.

Cool to see this spill out.

Damn. Poor merch table.

This feels big.

Seth's going hard. I love it!

Hahahahahaha. That was all good.

- Lashley/Lana:
I don't see this ending well.

- Black promo:
Yeah this is definitely going in circles.

- AJ vs. Humberto:
Nice start.

Cool to see AJ hang with a younger high-flyer.

Humberto looks good against the champion.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Glad Carrillo didn't just let himself get punked out like that.

That was nice!

- Divorce Court:
Deep breath. This has been a good show. We'll see if they can end on a high note.

Whaaaaaaaaaat

Wow this is... this is something.

Well at least there's going to be some action out of this.

This is memorable at least.

Hey people said they wanted something different and more adult content....

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment