Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Raw Reax - 10/7/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Rusev/Corbin/Orton/Lashley:
Well this is definitely a different start to Raw - and quickly draws attention away from the HIAC ending.

Damn lol this is cold.

"You know what this wrestling show needs? An affair angle."

Well that's one way to fire Rusev up. Maybe that was Lana's goal?

Wow Rusev's decimating them.

I liked that!

- Lacey promo:
Not bad.

- Lacey vs. Natalya:
Nice physicality.

I loved the baseball slide counter.

They must have ordered a lot of kendo sticks this week!

I like how these two work together.

NIIIIIIIIICE ending.

- Black promo:
He cuts good promos, but he really seems to be spinning his tired lately.

- Profits promo:
Glad to hear Crews and Murphy mentioned.

- Fury interview:
There's a good chance Fury will get the better of Braun, I'm afraid.

- Roode/Ziggler vs. VR:
I like the matwork here.

The challengers look credible here.

I like the teamwork in this one.

Yeah everyone looks good here.

That was good!

- Black promo:
There we go! Show some initiative!

- Singhs promo:
Hmmmmmm. Are the cruiserweights getting drafted?

- Singhs vs. Black:
Good work! Perfect use of both sides.

- Braun interview:
Poor Braun. I hope the Saudi payday is worth it.

- Rey interview:
I wonder what's next for Dominick.

They've built Rey as a sympathetic figure well.

Cain vs. Brock could be fun in a trainwreck way.

- AOP video:
Again, you'd think it would have been pretty easy to build these two as warriors before now. Better late than never, though. Good work.

- OC vs. LHP:
Yeah looks like the cruisers might be split among other brands.

I like LHP's teamwork.

These two squads pair off pretty well.

Good to see LHP not get squashed here.

Good work!

- Post-match:
I like this building of The OC.

I hope the group stays together after the draft.

- MizTV:
I love Miz mentioning his movie credit with Becky. Such an opportunist!

So. Wait. Where is Sasha?

Ooooooh what if one show has both women's champions? Wait.... what if the Raw Women's Championship and Smackdown Women's Championship are on opposite shows?

Glad Becky and Charlotte aren't best friends given their history.

I see speaking a language other than English is still a great way to get a heel reaction in 2019.

- Flair/Lynch vs. Kabukis:
SO glad to see the Kabukis used.

I like this a lot.

Fine work!

- Post-match:
I like this! We're in for a triple threat.

- Apollo interview:
Glad to be reminded he exists.

- VR promo:
Good setup for next week.

- Ricochet interview:
Yeah I doubt this will be his last Raw match, even if he's drafted.

Good enough.

- Ricochet vs. Crews:
Nice start.

These two know each other well!

This is pretty impressive.

I liked that!

- Fury/Braun:
Both men come across as badasses here. No corny jokes and silly catchphrases.

Damn. Hitting Braun on his weak resume.

This kind of thing is almost always fun.

I loved Braun going back out after the interview.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment