Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Dynamite Reax - 10/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Luchas vs. Party:
Oohhhhhhh boy this is going to be that kind of match I see.

I mean it's definitely a hot start to things.

Very impressive work as usual.

I'm impressed with all they can pull off.

This is pretty wild.

They're bringing some really good fire to this one.

Both teams are delivering at a high level, and this isn't even the title match!

Pretty big.

- Wardlow video:
I look forward to seeing how he fits into AEW.

- Daniels update:
Oh. Wow. I wonder why he needed time off.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Dark Order:
Interesting start.

This is definitely different from the other tag match.

I'm glad they're not trying to out-highspot the other match.

This has been solid enough.

That was a really cool Dragon Sleeper spot.

Pretty good stuff.

- Omega vs. Janela:
Ha. Wouldn't have called them starting with armbars.

This is an interesting combination. Omega works a variety of styles.

Wow. This is good.

Very impressive!

- Cody/Dustin/MJF/DDP/Inner Circle:
This show was going well until Jericho's tryhard act and the WWE shot.

Haha get it, because Jericho used to do the same gimmick.

I like how this is spilling out.

This is interesting, to say the least.

- Bucks/Cassidy:
Oh. Poor OC.

- Bucks vs. Friends:
I feel like I've seen this match 500 times.

I like the use of Cassidy.

Honestly this style of tag match is already tired to me, but it's reaching a large audience now so clearly it's what people want.

Fun dive from Cassidy.

VINTAGE Young Bucks.

- Baker vs. Hayter:
Damn they're getting behind Baker big. Riho's in Japan, so I guess Hayter is in AEW as a trade.

Hayter makes a good contrast to the dentist.

This is pretty nice.

Wow. I liked that.

- Hayter/Brandi:
I will give Brandi credit for not being the centerpiece of the women's division. I'm curious if we see Hayter again.

- Moxley vs. PAC:
I'm continuing to see the criticism of AEW's refereeing after they let Moxley in the match after being attacked. It was all cool, though.

I like how these two work together.

I LOVE this physicality.

That bulldog was SICK.

I'm really enjoying this.

This is really, really badass.

Really, really good match. Damn.

- Post-match:
Moxley feels like a big deal here.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment