Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2019

NXT Reax - 10/23/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Rhea vs. Bianca:
I like how these two work together.

Impressive work.

I liked the cartwheel spot.

WHOA WHOA WHOA Io has an agenda.

This would be a perfect setup for a straight up TAG TEAM MATCH.

- Dunne interview:
Dunne vs. Dain could really be special.

- Ciampa video:
I hope this guy succeeds to a high degree.

- Riddle vs. Grimes:
I liked Grimes trying for another quick win.

I like how these two mix together.

Riddle using the Jackhammer is great.

This is smooth.

Riddle's got a lot going for him.

That was nice!

- Post-match:
Interesting use of Bate.

- Dijakovic promo:I wonder what his next move is.

- Regal announcement:
AHHHHHH YYYYESSSSSSS. I'm ready for more Kairi and Asuka in NXT.

- Breezango/Scott vs. Sons:
Good so far.

The Sons are a solid trio.

Good teamwork in this one.

This is NICE. Scott's impressive.

That was really good action.

- Strong promo:
I liked that.

- Dain promo:
This should be really good.

- Garza vs. Gallagher:
Wow Garza. Rude.

Smooth work here.

Great pants spot.

That was all good.

- Post-match:
Simple, effective build to a title match.

- Marina/Duke vs. Tegan/Kai:
Pretty nice start.

It's very good to see Kai and Nox back.

Wow. Quick one.

- Post-match:
Evil Kairi is something I never knew I wanted.

- Lee promo:
Glad he's getting opportunities.

- Match announcements:
All sounds good to me!

- Strong vs. Lee vs. Dijakovic:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved the counter to Strong rolling out of the ring.

As great as Keith and Donovan are together, I'm glad Strong's there to add something new.

This is good work.

Everyone's working hard as expected.

I'm impressed with how they're all working together.

NICE double back body drop.

This definitely feels big.

I loved the teamwork from Lee and Dijakovic, and the followup to it.

Everyone's going really, really big here.

Very impressive stuff.

- Post-match:
Now this is cool.

WHOA. Didn't see that coming.

Wow. Interesting turn of events.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment