Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/29/19

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Alexander vs. Naomichi:
Oh I like this a lot. This is how you start the AXS era, if there are going to be more international crossovers.

Impressive back and forth here.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Interesting.

- oVe backstage:
Yeah they need a lot of security to keep these names out.

- Rascalz/Bahh:
What the fuck haaha

Well that was something. A big contrast with the opening match.

- Rosemary/Alexia/Grace vs. Taya/Kiera/Rayne:
Well that was a fun start.

Oooooh yeah Kiera's out.

Not bad.

- RVD promo:
NICE. RVD's a natural dick, so this is a good change.

- Swann/Mack vs. Desis:
Impressive work from Willie and Rich.

Good showcase.

- Rhino backstage:
Honestly that match could be pretty good since it will probably involve hardcore plunder.

- Moose segment:
This is great.

Works for me.

- Shamrock/Ryan:
I guess he's not retiring just yet.

DAMN Shamrock doesn't even know him.

Well that's one way to have these two characters interact.

I like this setup.

This should be interesting.

- Austin vs. Eddie:
Didn't take Eddie long to cash in his title shot.

Oh I love Eddie's determination here.

I like this a good deal.

This feels big.

I loved that spear spot.

That was cool as hell.

- Yung/Deaners:
Actually yeah that's even scarier.

- Cage vs. Sami:
Oh I love this already.

HOLY SHIT Cage is unreal.

This is physical, for sure.

This feels like an absolute war.

Unreal offense here. Cage is taking an insane amount of punishment.

This is INSANE.

GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY. That was something special.

- Post-match:
And there's your Hard to Kill main event.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment