Total Pageviews

Monday, October 28, 2019

Honor United Bolton Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.
- Hendry vs. Silas:
Fine start.

Ehhhhh. Not bad while it lasted.

- Post-match:
TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA

- Castle/Hendry vs. Brown/Silas:
This has some good fire to it.

Fine work overall.

- Post-match:
Hmmm I wonder if we'll see Brown vs. Silas at some point.

- Leon vs. Spartan:
Spartan's not bad.

Not awful.

- Scurll/Flip vs. Kid/Fletcher:
This is pretty nice.

Fun work from VE.

Yeah they're fired up. I like it.

Really solid match!

- Briscoes/Kenny vs. Hikuleo/Pack:
Such a weird combination of talents.

Solid enough work here.

I'm liking this.

Solid win for The Briscoes.

- PCO vs. Lethal:
NICE. This could be a war.

Man I hope there's a rematch to this.

- Post-match:
I like how hot this show feels.

- Flamita vs. Speedball:
Nice start.

This is nice!

I'm impressed with both men here.

Wowwww. I'm liking this.

That was badass!

- Taylor/Tracy/Taven/Haskins:
I like this setup.

Taven would be more tolerable as TV champion.

Good to see this level of interest in the TV Title.

- Taylor vs. Tracy vs. Taven vs. Haskins:
This is good from everyone.

Not a surprise Lifeblood's working together here.

Yeah the champ's in trouble with this one.

Very good!

- Post-match:
Enjoyable.

- Rush vs. Cobb:
These two play off each other well.

Good physicality.

Oh this is nice. Both men go hard.

NICE Bull's Horns counter.

That was good. Both men looked like credible stars.

- Post-match:
Well earned. I hope we see these two collide again.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment