Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sid in the Hall of Fame?, Scott Hall update, Questions on TNA in NYC, being in an angle, and Chyna, Foley responds to criticism, possible Hogan fiasco, and an ex-NXT wrestler working house shows

A reader of the blog wants to know if "Sycho" Sid Vicious will ever make it into the WWE Hall of Fame. It wouldn't surprised me if that happened down the line. As far as I know there's no heat between the two sides. I seem to remember there being loose talks of a comeback there years back, but nothing came of it.

Scott Hall returned to the ring on 6/4 for his first appearance since his hospital visit.

PWInsider.com as some new questions to analyze:

Nothing to add to #1, so I'll jump ahead:
2. I think it might have come up once or twice in the past and I think there were even rumors of moving Impact tapings there, but that was years ago. It's possible, but it'd have to make financial sense for them to do so.

3. Hardly anyone knows me, so that's never happened and I doubt it ever will. I think it would cross a line to a degree, as how could someone take my opinions on a promotion seriously if I was working for them? Not to mention that they would probably want me to talk up their promotion whether I fully supported them or not. So, that seems like it'd be a sticky situation. The fan in me would like it, but I think it could negatively affect my credibility.

4. It's actually her third adult movie, and I only know that because I was reading about her previously. And yes, if it's officially released (I'm not 100% sure if it has been, but as far as I know they still plan to do so), her chances with TNA are done. I enjoyed her work back in my early days of watching wrestling,  so it is pretty sad to see the road she's gone down. I don't know too much about her relationship with Triple H, so I can't really comment there. Long story short, I hope she can turn things around and get to a good place in her life without feeling the need to use drugs.

Nothing to add to 5 either, so let's move on:

After reports surfaced that some in TNA referred to him as "difficult to work with", Mick Foley took to Twitter to respond. One person's "trying to help the company grow" is another person's "complaining". If his suggestions were good advice and not taken, then this is somewhat on TNA, but if they weren't good ideas, I can see how they'd be upset. With their business as it is, it's not hard to see why people are suggesting changes.

I initially wasn't going to report on this, but since PWInsider.com brought it up I felt it was appropriate: A photo surfaced over the weekend allegedly from Hulk Hogan's Facebook where he took issue with a fan's negative sentiment towards WCW. However, Hogan denied that the post was his (alleging Photoshop), and it  wasn't on his Facebook when I checked earlier. So, there's really no way of knowing if it was legitimate or not, as there isn't a lot of evidence of the posting. Seeing as how it's unknown whether it actually occurred or not, I won't criticize Hogan for it.

Percy Watson once again worked this weekend's Raw house shows. There is still no word on if/when he'll be brought up to the main roster and where.

That's all for Sunday's news. I'll have more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment