Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/29/12

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact.
Pretty bad opening segment until the interruption by Austin Aries.

Good Knockouts match! That's what happens when you have two veterans in there.

Fine Styles/Storm segment.

Didn't like Hogan's confrontation with the X-Division.

Roode and York's segment was ok I guess. Hopefully York isn't made to look like just a rookie who was lucky to last so long against Hardy.

Good match for Roode and York. Roode looks credible going into a TNA Title match and York has a good showing for someone new to TNA.

Good post-match. Roode escapes for now.

I liked the Aces and Eights segment. I'd be ok with Devon winning the title back IF Joe is protected and it elevates someone to take it from him.

Fine enough Gut Check stuff.

Daniels and Kazarian were mediocre as always.

Good little tag match with the TNA Originals. The right guy got the pin. I think and hope Storm has the biggest future of the four.

The other Hogan/X-Division segment was good, other than Hogan being Hogan. It's crazy that people still tune in to see him.

Looking forward to Joe vs. Devon. Could be a good win for Joe.

Good promo by Ryan.

Nice showcase for Matt Morgan. I hope he gets to shine now.

Good promo for Wes. Glad he's a part of the TNA roster.

Blah. More Hogan stuff.

I like that Aries vs. RVD got the main event slot. Pretty good match, and Aries was protected. I liked the mic work.

Good staredown to end the show.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment