Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Raw viewership, Edge update, and Questions on Punk, 3MB, Survivor Series, Joseph Park, and elevating talent

Raw's viewership this week was 4.08 million. Not terrible, but I'm sure they hope for more.

Edge's upcoming surgery will not make it possible for him to return to the ring. That ship has sailed.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. They make a good point there.

2. I kind of see it as WWE taking people who weren't doing anything and giving them something that might get them over. But you're right, they had something with Ryder that they blew.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

3. I don't see a problem with the card so far. They've got some talented people involved.

4. That'd be one of the stupidest things to happen in the entire time I've watched wrestling. I don't think they're THAT dumb.

5. I think a talent can be elevated by a loss against a top guy IF they look strong and there's good follow-up. That's not always a guarantee in WWE.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment