Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 11/2/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Smackdown.

Awesome opening segment. I like that Kofi got to rub shoulders with three former WWE/World Champions.

Darren Young beat Sin Cara clean? Wow. Not to knock on Darren, but Cara's really fallen down the ladder. Big win for Young.

Good promo by PTP.

Fine match between Rey and Titus.

Not crazy about Khali coming back, but that was a fine segment to set up his return.

I think it's a shame that Barrett's just the third wheel in Del Rio vs. Orton. I think he could really grow into someone fans can hate in time.

I love a good backstage brawl.

Khali vs. Otunga was pretty bad, but served its purpose to re-establish Khali. Looks like Otunga's going to be on the backburner for a while.

Good match between R-Truth and Gabriel. I expect this is leading to something? One or the other's turning heel, right?

Show is much better as a giant who gives no damns.

Good tag match. It's a shame Kofi had to take a loss, since he's building momentum. Follow-up will be key.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment