Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

WWE Survivor Series Reax

Read on for my take on WWE Survivor Series.

I normally don't comment on the pre-show, but I'll say this: Otunga being chosen over Tensai for Team Ziggler I think is a good sign for him if they use him properly.

Nice opening contest. I liked Gabriel beating Tensai.

Glad they followed up on Kaitlyn's attacker. Aksana's a bit of an odd choice, but I'll wait to see what they do with it.

Not a good Divas match. I expected better from the two of them.

Kind of a goofy segment with Team Foley.

I'm down with Cesaro retaining. He looked good.

Not crazy about AJ and Vickie's segment, but it was nice seeing Tamina.

Solid Heyman promo, as always.

Show vs. Sheamus was pretty badass to set up Round 3 at TLC.

Thank God Ziggler beat Orton. I was about to rage something heavy. Good match overall.

Damned solid main event. Ryback didn't look out of place at all. I like the idea of Punk leading a faction. We'll see what the NXT standouts can pull off. I figured Rollins would debut as a babyface, but I'm looking forward to seeing all three.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment