Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

Query on Steiner-Aces and Eights, Interviews with R-Truth/Sandow/Ziggler/Godfather, and Questions on TNA stars in WWE, Taker at Mania, and Punk vs. Rock

First up, a query:
1. I definitely do NOT see Scott Steiner being part of Aces and Eights. He's currently in a lawsuit with TNA after taking a lot of shots at Hogan, Bischoff, and head of creative Bruce Pritchard. To say that there's bad blood there is an understatement.

R-Truth was interviewed.

So was Damien Sandow. I agree that he's a future World Champion if he and WWE play their cards right.

And speaking of hopeful future World Champions, here's a Dolph Ziggler interview.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

The Godfather was interviewed as well. I marked hard for him back in the day. Good read.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. WWE is already kind of crowded. It would really upset the apple cart to bring in a bunch of TNA guys, I think. But let's look at the roster:
AJ Styles - I don't know if he'd fit in with WWE's environment or if Vince would push him.
Abyss- I think Vince would at least consider pushing him given his size.
Alex Silva- maybe in NXT. I doubt he'd go right to the main roster.
Austin Aries- has C.M. Punk's backing, so I think he'd get a shot to do some good stuff.
Bobby Roode- another guy I think WWE would roll the dice with, either by himself or with James Storm.
Bully Ray- this would depend entirely on his attitude and if he'd be willing to work a WWE schedule. 50/50 at best.
Chavo Guerrero- I think they've done all they can with him and probably wouldn't be interested. Or he wouldn't want to work with them.
Chris Sabin- MAYBE. If he could get over with the agents and HHH.
DOC- Signing him back would be "admitting they were wrong about him" and I don't think they'd do that.
D'Angelo Dinero- Nope. Apparently something of a prima donna.
Devon- I don't see him coming back without Bully Ray/Bubba. They had a chance to sign him a few years ago and it didn't happen, so probably not given his age.
Douglas Williams - I don't see it happening given his age. They already have Regal.
Eric Young- maybe for some comedy stuff.
Gail Kim- not until they take women's wrestling seriously.
Garett Bischoff- Haha. No. Not unless his dad or Hogan come in.
Gunner- Doubt it.
Hernandez- Maybe. He is 39 and I think they'd keep that in mind.
James Storm- same as Bobby Roode.
Jeff Hardy- if he can stay clean and he got to do some of his music, I think he's one of the most likely people here.
Jessie Godderz - doubt it.
Jesse Sorensen- I think he'd have to get through NXT first.
Joey Ryan- I doubt WWE would know what to do with him.
Kazarian- I'd be rather surprised given how things went last time.
Kenny King- As much as I'd love for him to, I don't see it happening unless he gets over with someone in power. He's been on their radar before.
Kid Kash- probably not given his age and attitude.
Kurt Angle- no way he works full-time. Maybe on a Taker schedule.
Madison Rayne- Maybe?
Magnus- all up to how he gets over with the agents and Vince.
Matt Morgan- apparently not, since they could have had him a few months ago.
Mickie James- they'd have to go through the whole "music rights" thing again, so I'm thinking no.
Miss Tessmacher- I'd hope so, but they released her once already.
Mr. Anderson- Nope.
ODB- Thankfully probably not.
Robbie E- maybe in NXT.
Robbie T- I'd like to think they'd at least give him a shot given his size.
Rosita- Maybe in NXT.
RVD- Not on a full-time schedule at any rate.
Sam Shaw- might get a tryout.
Samoa Joe- You'd think he would have to at least get a shot since he's cool with Punk, but they've let him slip through the cracks before.
Sarita- I don't see her fitting the Diva mold.
Sonjay Dutt- probably not, since they've had chances to sign him.
Sting- they'd definitely try to get him to work at least one match.
Taeler Hendrix- maybe in NXT.
Tara- wasn't happy there, so probably not.
Wes Brisco- I doubt it, since he didn't make it when he was in FCW.
Zema Ion- maybe. Probably would have to go through NXT.

2. That'd be kind of cool, but at this point Taker's been built so big that I don't think anyone on the current roster could believably beat him.

3. It would indeed be weird to not have Taker AT ALL but at some point that's going to be a reality. It might even start in 2013.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. As much as part of me really wants Punk to win (even if he cheats), I think we'll see another clean win for Dwayne.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment