Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Saturday Morning Slam Reax - 11/24/12 and Questions on bashing Hogan, changing WWE, Hogan/Bischoff in TNA, Mania 30, and Sting vs. The Funker

Saturday Morning Slam:
Gabriel vs. El Local wasn't bad at all. I think once Gabriel gets some experience and the top of the card clears up a bit, he could make some strides.

Nice little tag match. 3MB are starting to really make their mark.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. It's no secret that they're anti-Hogan there. They have the right to throw in their opinion. I'd be hard-pressed to put up an argument that Hogan wasn't one-dimensional, but I don't think it's really a "fact".

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. I think we have seen some changes. Behind-the-scenes, Brian Gerwitz is out as head writer (which isn't a major shift since Vince ultimately OKs everything and he's still a creative consultant). On-screen, there are some new faces in the main event scene in the past couple of months: Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, and the group of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns. I don't think it's realistic to expect a huge change in a short amount of time, especially as far as replacing Cena as "THE guy" since they've put years into him being there. But there have been some encouraging signs of change. I do think a serious injury to Cena or Bonnie Hammer getting in his ear would lead to a major change, but I don't know how likely either of those things are.


3. I'm convinced that Hogan's going to be a part of wrestling until he dies. I disagree about the show being better produced. The jerky camera angles and cameramen "hiding" behind things is ridiculous. But yeah, I don't see either leaving just yet.

4. The last I heard was that WM29 doesn't automatically rule out WM30 in MSG. Tradition might win out unless they get a nice enough deal from somewhere else.

5. That is a good comparison.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment