Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Raw Reax - 11/5/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Raw.

Nice 6-man tag.

I'm kind of split on this John Cena/AJ thing.

Interesting that they're replacing Miz.

Rhodes vs. Bryan was good while it lasted.

I liked Kane vs. Sandow, too.

I like where the Brad Maddox angle is going.

Sheamus vs. Miz was pretty good.

I wonder why they're making changes to Survivor Series.

Fine Divas' match.

Del Rio vs. Kofi was pretty nice.

Good tag match between CoBro and Primo/Epico.

Fine match between Barrett and Clay.

3MB are on something of a roll, for now. I don't see it lasting.

Strong promo from Punk.

The main event was good for what it was. It will be interesting to see how Ryback holds up at Survivor Series.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment