Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/22/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Impact Wrestling.
Brisco vs. Bischoff wasn't bad at all. Both guys show promise.

Good backstage stuff with the young guns. TNA seems to be taking this "build for the future" thing seriously for once.

Chavo vs. Ryan was fine. I think Morgan could be a big deal if they pushed him right.

Not a bad promo by Shaw.

Silva and Shaw seem to have improved since their tryouts. I'm impressed!

I hate the Turkey Suit challenge. It's a shame they put something so stupid on what's been a good show.

Christian York was not bad at all. I don't know if he's ready to be near Hardy's level, but they definitely made the right move in signing him.

I'm ready for Roode to be back on top of the mountain, but I doubt TNA will pull the trigger on it.

I wasn't feeling Tara vs. Hendrix. Some more time in OVW would be good for her.

The Turkey Suit match was painful. Glad it was quick. Also glad that Aces and Eights beat the crap out of Young and handcuffed ODB. That would make them faces in my book.

Styles vs. Kazarian was Styles vs. Kazarian. Time for some new opponents for both men.

Very WTF ending but at least Aries' mic work was pretty good.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment