Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Interview with RVD, and Questions on Mysterio, Survivor Series, Taker, Tough Enough, unifying titles, hating WWE, and Hogan

Here are some highlights from a recent RVD interview.

For my take on Saturday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. It's certainly a cool idea, but I don't know if we'll ever see it. For now, it looks like they might be looking to Sin Cara to "replace" Rey when he retires.

2. I like some elimination matches here and there. I don't feel that they need a whole night of them.

Nothing to add to 3, other than doing a lot of research.

4. Brock Lesnar? That's about the only interesting name left for him to face.

Everything else from Saturday and Sunday is after the break.

5. Their loss.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I think they can rebuild the credibility of the titles (and are doing so). There's no need to drop any of them, as they give feuds purpose and add credibility to the people holding them.

2. Those weren't really good arguments. Just because WWE is successful, that doesn't mean the product is better. I personally think it generally is and don't see a lot of their complaints with it, but they have a right to their opinion.

Nothing to add to 3.

Nothing to add to 4.

5. Because Hogan keeps doing amusing things. They regularly bash Vince, too.

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment