Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Main Event Reax - 11/28/12, Raw audience, Interviews with TTTT performers/Jericho/Rhodes/Punk/Matt Hardy, Raw Active voting, praise for Ambrose, and Questions on Beer Money, Ryback, Hogans, and Maddox

Main Event:
Sandow showed he mostly belonged with Cena. More experience definitely wouldn't hurt, though. I hate that he immediately tapped to Cena. I would have liked something that didn't hurt his standing as much.

I was fine with Sandow's post-match "interview". It will take more than that to make up for him tapping out, though.

Cesaro vs. Ryder was good. Cesaro's got what it takes to make it in WWE.

Fine promo by Cesaro.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.
The average Raw audience from Monday was 3.92 million. Hour 3 continues to be lower than the other 2 hours.

The WWE performers who visited troops overseas were interviewed.

The Raw Active voting on Monday was completely legitimate, though a lot of online fans would have preferred Bryan vs. Punk (me included!).

WWE management was high on Dean Ambrose's performance on Monday night. I was impressed, too.

Chris Jericho was interviewed. Interesting thoughts on WWE.

Cody Rhodes gave an update on his injury. I hope he comes back strong.

C.M. Punk gave a Q&A.

Matt Hardy said in a recent interview that a Hardy Boyz reunion in WWE is a "very strong possibility". That's interesting, since last I read Jeff was pretty close to signing back with TNA.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1, other than I haven't heard what that personal issue was and likely won't since it's personal!

2. That'd be cool by me, though I think it might be too early to put them back together.

3. Maybe Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns aren't "jobbers" and that's why they're able to take him out?

4. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please don't read that question, TNA. I definitely don't want to see another angle built around Hogans.

Nothing to add to 5. Some clips were from his show, but he didn't make the videos or put any of the faked Diva footage in them.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment