Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Superstars Reax - 11/18/12 and Questions on Lesnar vs. Ryback, Kane's hair, Punk's shoot, building new stars, and Miz on Team Foley

Superstars finally got posted this week:
Nothing wrong with the opening tag.

Khali vs. JTG was what it was. Not a rematch I look forward to seeing.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I know a lot of people wanted that! I wouldn't have minded it, either.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break!

2. Apparently the friend thought a guy in his 40s could grow that much hair in a short time. Ask Undertaker how well that works out.

Nothing to add to 3, other than it does go to show how good promos from the heart can be.

4. I think it would, but also wonder how successful he would be.

5. Miz having issues with Bryan was a part of the Kane/Bryan angle, but I see your point.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment