Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

TNA Turning Point Reax

Read on for my take on TNA Turning Point.

Joe vs. Magnus was INSANE. Both guys have arrived and are ready for some creative attention.

Stupid backstage segment with EY and ODB, which is par for the course with them.

A bad comedy match is not what TNA needed in that spot. Yikes. I hope that was the swan song for Eric Young as his act is beyond tired.

No Hogan or Sting on the PPV is fine by me, though I can see some old school fans being upset.

RVD beat Joey Ryan clean. Whatever happened to building new stars?

I liked DOC vs. Park. It hardly made DOC look like a badass to have so much trouble with a non-wrestler, but at least he got the win.

Cool post-match.

Not a bad tag title match at all.

Damned solid triple threat. I'm a little surprised that Styles took the fall. Hopefully that doesn't mean he's getting the title at BFG next year unless he drastically improves at cutting promos. I don't think he's World Champion material (especially if you take away his status as a TNA Original).

Devon vs. Angle was good, but I think it's too early for Aces and Eights to be getting their asses handed to them in the ring. They just gained full access last month!

Hardy vs. Aries was pretty badass. I don't have any faults with how Aries lost.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment