Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Raw Reax - 11/26/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Raw.

Ryback vs. Titus was good. Two big bulls going at it. Ryback is pretty over for good reason and I hope PTP can rebound from their recent outings.

Ryback's promos are short but effective. Maybe he doesn't need to cut long promos to be successful?

Fine segment between Ryback and Vickie. I hope both Ryback and Punk look strong coming into the Rumble.

So-so backstage segment. I'm not a fan of Khali or Hornswoggle.

Del Rio got about as much out of Khali as can be gotten. I could have done without the ringside shenanigans.

Not a bad segment with Punk and Vickie.

Also not bad from the NXT trio. I expected something more, but it was a fine start.

Fandango is growing on me.

Good promo by Tamina.

Fine Divas match to re-establish Tamina as dominant.

Ziggler saved what was otherwise not a good segment. I hope this isn't all just to feed Cena.

Nice credibility-building win for Kofi.

Fine Hell No segment. Kind of goofy.

Also a fine match between Rey and Bryan, as expected. I wouldn't mind a rematch. I hope Bryan gets to rebound.

Fine promo by Ziggler.

$&#*#*&#. That was a really good match until Cena went over. I hope that just means Dolph wins a rematch at TLC. After a big week for Ziggler, another win would have been nice. He should be treated like a future World Champion.

Sheamus vs. Cesaro was pretty nice. Cesaro looked pretty credible in there with the former WWE and World Champ. I like that he was protected by not taking a pinfall.

The Show/Sheamus interaction was good enough I guess. Maybe one day we get Sheamus vs. Cesaro for the title?

Nice win for Sandow and a good match overall.

Punk vs. Kane was pretty solid.

Pretty nice ending. I'm digging Punk and The Shield.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment