Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2012

Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/15/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Impact Wrestling.

Pretty good opening segment. Storm and Roode have really good chemistry.

I agree that Styles has been treading water. Maybe 2013 will be the year he finally lives up to all the hype he's gotten as a TNA Original.

RVD vs. Kash had some issues. A cool throwback to ECW at any rate. Both guys still have "it" and I'm glad TNA has them.

It's kind of weird seeing Angle talking to rookies since I remember when he was a rookie!

So-so match between Godderz and EY. Young's act is really tired.

They're getting the most they can out of Joseph Park. Good.

It's unfortunate that they're taking Magnus out of the ring for a while, but it keeps Aces and Eights rolling.

I didn't like the Aries/Hardy segment.

Fine tag match involving Aces and Eights. I'd be pretty surprised if Brisco isn't a member.

So-so Knockouts battle royal. The division could use some new blood. Mickie vs. Tara will be good.

Styles, Daniels, and Kazarian again? It's past time to put their angle to bed. I couldn't care less about Styles as a babyface. He's not a compelling character.

I hope there's a point to switching the #1 Contendership within a week. Good match at any rate.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment