Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Questions on TNA live events, new stars, Creative, and Vince Russo

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. Maybe they figure they can draw in some local fans unfamiliar with TNA? It is pretty weird.

Nothing to add to 2.

3. Clearly Fandango will be a huge draw and they're better off waiting on Ohno. I like Johnny Curtis and all, but I'm scratching my head there. Supposedly there's TONS of talent in NXT that isn't being brought up because WWE doesn't have long-term plans for them.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

4. Dixie Carter takes a drug test. I don't see why Vince shouldn't. Random drug tests are a good idea at any rate.

5. It took a lot of things coming together for the Attitude Era to work. It wasn't just Russo. It wasn't just Vince. It wasn't just the stars of the era. No one entity deserves full credit. But yes, Russo was an important part.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment