Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Main Event Reax - 10/31/12, Interviews with AJ and Iron Sheik, and Questions on Jericho, WWE vs. TNA, fake Diesel and Razor, and Lesnar

Main Event:
Awesome 6-man tag. Everyone looked like they belong in a WWE ring.

Nice post-match.

Barrett vs. Kidd was solid. Barrett has the tools to be a top guy.

Next week will be pretty cool then.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

AJ was interviewed.

The Iron Sheik talked, too. Here are some highlights. Usually he's not so complimentary of Hogan.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. His comments threw me for a loop as well. I do think they could have made Ryback a really big deal if he beat Punk, Rock, and Taker, but that's an incredibly risky venture. They don't want another Lesnar situation.

Nothing to add to 2.

3. I was definitely more pumped for Punk vs. Ryback than anything TNA put on.

There's not much to add to 4, other than I believe JR has spoken critically of it.

5. I wouldn't mind it, but you pretty much need to do Lesnar vs. Ryback after that and that one might be tricky to book.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment