Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Survivor Series backstage notes, NXT house show note, Smackdown viewership, Interview with Ion, advertised TLC matches, and Questions on AJ Styles, Crimson, and Jeff Hardy

JTG and Jack Swagger were backstage at Survivor Series.

Rollins, Ambrose, and Reigns were flown in separately from the rest of the roster to avoid leaks. Smart!

The NXT house show scheduled for November 28 has been moved to February 13.

The latest Smackdown pulled in 2.8 million viewers. Not bad at all.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Here are highlights from a recent Zema Ion interview.

Local advertising for TLC has John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler and C.M. Punk vs. Ryback.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. That could work. I'd be a little surprised if they succeeded in making AJ a good champion given how badly things went last time.

2. More experience certainly won't hurt. I hope he comes back strong.

3. I think WWE did a damn good job of elevating Punk with the Hardy angle, so I guess it's justified for him to hold the title. It remains to be seen if TNA's gamble will pay off. If it doesn't, they have egg on their faces.

4. It'd be kind of weird but I guess it could work. Not something I'd push for.

Nothing to add to 5.

More wrestling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment