Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 11/1/12

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.
Superstars:
Fine tag match. Nothing to write home about.

Not a bad match from the NXT alumni.

Impact:
Good opening segment.

I liked Joe vs. Magnus to tease for a bigger rematch.

Intense Joe promo.

Good heat-building segment with Kazarian and Daniels.

Christian York was impressive. I'd definitely sign him if he can cut a promo.

Fine Aces and Eights/Bully Ray segment.

ODB vs. Jesse was bad. Yikes. I hope King Mo's training better than he is.

Hardy vs. Robbie E was fine to show that Hardy belongs as TNA Champion.

I liked the Aries segment. It would be huge for him to beat Hardy in a ladder match, but I doubt it will happen.

Interesting set-up for Styles vs. Storm. That match should be something that puts both guys on the map.

So-so stuff with Morgan, Ryan, and RVD. I wouldn't mind Ryan stealing the X-Division Title.

Pretty good ending segment. I'm down with the Aces and Eights reveal, as he did good work in WWE.

More wrestling coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment