Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Angle injured, Interviews with Hart/Daniels, Radical at NXT, names interested in WWE return, and Questions on The Shield, the Carters buying WWE, Russo, music, and beatdowns

Kurt Angle suffered a groin tear at Final Resolution, but is expected to work through it. This guy's insane.

Here's a Q&A with Bret Hart. I like that he remembers his roots and gives back.

Perry Saturn was helping out at NXT.

Goldust and Shannon Moore are interested in returning to WWE. If they can still "go", I don't have a problem with either from an in-ring perspective.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Christopher Daniels was also interviewed. Not a bad read.


For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I wouldn't mind if they were their own group who didn't work for anyone. It'd be a nice change. If I had to pick someone, I think I'd pick Paul Heyman (independent of Punk?).

2. Ha! I swear I didn't read that until I had answered #1. If they have to have them working for someone, I'm down with it being Heyman.

3. I think that they just might, but it's probably not going to happen.

4. He did a YouShoot interview and Guest Booker for Kayfabe Commentaries. Other than that I haven't seen anything.

5. I also don't think they'd spend money like that. As for beatdowns, we could see it from Aces and Eights.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment