Total Pageviews

Monday, December 10, 2012

TNA Final Resolution Reax

Read on for my thoughts on TNA Final Resolution.

I liked Storm's promo for the most part. Kazarian was ok.

Not a bad opening contest. The right guy got the win.

Pretty good X-Division Title match. Hopefully King's a future champion.

Daniels was "meh" as always. I don't think he'd make it in WWE.

I liked the tag title match and hope it leads to more.

Good post-match, too.

I liked Aries' promo, except for the stupid "Mark" part.

I liked Aries vs. Ray. Good to add heat to Aries, and Ray continues to put in strong performances.

Not crazy about Tara's segment.

Good Knockouts match.

Nice eight-man tag. Hopefully Aces and Eights rebounds and gets some heat back.

I don't think Styles will ever cut a main-event worthy promo.

Styles vs. Daniels was pretty nice. Talented guys when it comes to ringwork.

I mostly liked Roode vs. Hardy, though the ending kind of took away from Roode.

Strong post-match for Aces and Eights. I hope Roode rebounds from his loss.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment