Total Pageviews

Monday, December 17, 2012

Query on Cruiserweights, new WWE signings, live TLC notes including dark match, and Questions on Cena, WWE being more edgy, and next year's Mania

First up, a query:
1. I guess WWE COULD turn Saturday Morning Slam into the long-rumored Cruiserweight show, though I think if they wanted to do that they would have debuted the show under that format. It's possible for down the line. The original idea was to save the show for the WWE Network, which is still in development.

WWE signed Davina Rose from Shimmer and Alexander Jones from KnokX Pro to developmental contracts. I couldn't find much on Jones, but Rose has a decent amount of experience. I wish both the best.

JTG defeated David Otunga in the TLC dark match. JTG's from Brooklyn, so maybe they just wanted to warm the crowd up and/or give him a win he hasn't had in forever.

DMC was in attendance at TLC.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

Zack Ryder was told he wasn't needed for TLC. He would have been perfect for that dark match or the match with Miz and Del Rio. Though, yes, Brooklyn isn't Long Island. Just an idea.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. I've seen this theory, too. It's possible that it's WWE's way of trying to help Ryder, AJ, and Ryback get further over with the Cena fans. Just a thought.

Nothing to add to 2 or 3.

4. I wouldn't get my hopes up for a rebirth of the Attitude Era if that's what you're after, though this is an encouraging sign of change.

5. They probably should stick to 30, though I imagine there will be some kind of parody based on the Roman numerals.

More wrestling tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment